If you want a remote control roller garage door without any hidden extras and a full blown specification as standard, and is fully compliant with every requirement then look no further.
Save up to 25% with installation included and fully qualified guarantees all included as well as a professional survey to ensure the perfect size and specification is ordered for your garage.
What is the Hormann Rollmatic?
The Hormann Rollmatic is an all new electric operated aluminium roller shutter garage door constructed from the highest quality double skinned aluminium foam filled slats to produce a very strong, smooth finish curtain that is alwaystailored to suit the garage opening perfectly.
It iselectrically operated as standard with control of the door using any of the enormous range of current Hormann control accessories already offered for their many other electric operators. Standard operation is with 2 remote control handsets and an internal push button on the control panel with integrated light and manual override.
Why is it so different?
The Hormann Rollmatic has been designed from the outset using the tried and tested technology of thevery successfulHormann low voltage 24V DC motor from their existing garage door operators sold in thousands every month. Driving the door curtain from the left hand side via a gear drive with tension spring balance on the other side the overall door balance is perfect.
Emergency manual override operationin a power failure is a simple pull cord release internally to then be able to open and close the door effortlessly bacuase of the spring balancing system rather than using a winding handle system as on all other insulated roller doors.
Download Hormann Rollmatic colour brochure PDF
What this Offer includes!
|Hormann Rollmatic (Single)
Up to 2250mm x 2250mm - Now only £1685
Price includes survey and installation*
|Hormann Rollmatic (Double)
Up to 4500mm x 2250mm - Now only £2180
Price includes survey and installation*
**Subject to location**
Please be aware that whilst The Garage Door Centre will make every effort to satisfy all customer requests we do reserve the right to restrict the areas for which we offer an installation service and that these area restrictions may change at any time without notice. In addition all orders are subject to survey and the right is reserved to decline any order at the point of survey.
Absolutely everything is included in the basic door package for most people's applications:
- Internal impulse control panel with courtesy light.
- 1 mini HSM 4 buttontransmitter and 1 micro HSE 2 buttontransmitter all with the new Bi Secur technology from Hormann
- Automatic safety cut out with obstacle detection
- Soft start and soft stop operation
- Emergency release from inside garage with simple pull cord
- Full aluminium powdercoated hood to enclose roll and provide a fascia at front
- Colour matched guides and fascia for ALL colours even Decograin finishes
- Wind load rating Class 5 from standard storm anchors in the guides
- Integrated mechanical door security kit
- Insulated fully colour finished surface
- Fully CE compliant with new regulations from July 1st 2013
- Emergency exterior manual release if no pedestrian access is available
- Emergency Battery backup for operation in power cuts
- Acoustic door alarm security kit for added security
- Glazing sections (maximum of 10 rows in any door) for natural light
- Chamfered bottom profile for sloping floors
- All the Hormann accessories for control in the standard garage door operator range including various transmitters, finger readers, card readers, timers and many more.
This special promotion offer does not include any trims, fascias or infills. Power must be available within 3 metres of the electric generator head unit. This offer is restricted to the counties listed below:
Installation Areas for Offer Prices Shown
We can also supply and install throughout the UK - Phone 0800 525 442 or email for additionalinstallation prices if applicable. Prices subject to survey and specification.
How To Order
To order your new garage door right now simply go to the bottom of this page and choose the appropriate offer and proceed to secure area. You will then enter your name, address, etc and credit card details for the deposit only. After you have sent these details we will contact you within 24 hours to arrange the survey, check the size,colour and any other items you may wish to add then the next time you see us will be to install your brand new door - simple and easy!
Alternatively to order your new garage door by phone, call us during normal office hours directly on (01933) 229135. We can discuss your requirements, arrange the correct size door and process your order for the fastest delivery.
If you have any queries or wish to arrange a survey or order by telephone please contact us free on (0800) 525442 during normal office hours Mon - Friday 9 - 5pm or email us
Mobile phone users may prefer our direct line on (01933) 229135
To obtain any special internet prices shown on this web site you must quote TDGCWEB at the point of placing your order.
Please note you cannot use any internet offer in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
This offer does not cover any previously quoted Rollmatic doors prior to the promotion.