Title: Customer Service Administrator
Company: The Garage Door Centre
Start Date: Immediately
Aim: Process warranty claims on behalf of The Dove Group of Companies and on behalf of end user customers. Communicate with all end user customers to assist in processing their orders, informing them of any delays in their orders. Handle and ease the transition of any "snagging" issues retrospective of their installations, should their be any.
Hours and location: Full time, 40 hours a week. Annual leave is 20 days per year plus Bank Holidays. Based in the installations department at 29-31 Stewarts Road, NN8 4RJ.
There will be an initial probationary period of three months.
Starting Salary: Negotiable.
Responsible to: Head of Operations
Relationship with: Customers, Installation teams, Head of Operations and Installations Manager, Suppliers, Sales Teams, other Heads of Department, Warehouse Staff, Delivery Staff, Accounts Departments, Administrators across the group, Contracts Co-Ordinator.
Main Tasks of the Job:
- Carry out a systematic update to customers on a daily basis to keep them informed of the stage their current order, by telephone in the first instance. Ensure this is organised and all-encompassing.
- Handle and ease the transition of "snagging" from discovery to conclusion, whilst assisting in the collection of evidence, to aim to reduce them to an acceptable level. This involves professional liaison with other staff members.
- Aim to reduce levels of supplier error and snagging through improved procedures, using your input to other staff.
- Process warranty claims to a satisfactory conclusion. Logging necessary data effectively.
- Liaise effectively with our fitters, delivery and office staff and suppliers to ease all our supply only and supply and installation processes.
- Remain flexible on hours to fulfil the role of customer service.
- Utilise the tools provided, to include Outlook, Word, Excel, Sage and Maximizer, to create a slick communication process using the organisation skills required to ensure that no customer or supplier gets missed.
The candidate must possess the following:
- IT Literate with a good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Sage
- Experience in a consumer lead market
- A good knowledge of process control, with high organisational skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience in customer service and resilience in carrying out customer care.
If you are interested, in the first instance apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your reasons for wanting this job and enclosing your C.V.