Our 26 years of experience counts towards some very valuable advice being on hand to ensure the right type of garage door, sub frame, electric operator or size is specified saving time and money all round and leaving happy customers.
We offer help and advice to architects, developers, builders and other trades on many of the following issues:
- Structural dimensions and tolerances when building.
- Garage Door installation positions.
- Headroom requirements for various mechanisms.
- Drive-through dimensions for cars, vans etc.
- Sub-frame sizes and materials.
- Power supply requirements and position.
- Lintel/RSJ issues.
- Security, insulation and glazing in garage doors.
- Delivery periods
- Fully finished options for steel and timber.
- The best garage doors for security
- Construction of bespoke timber garage doors
Opening Times for Head Office
|Monday - Friday
||8.30am - 5.30pm
||9.00am - 4.00pm
Call us directly on (01933) 229135 for advice now.
Alternatively send your query by email directly.
We offer the very best trade discounts for building and construction companies and can open a credit account subject to status.
We can also work with you and your builders merchant if you prefer and have facilities set up with most of the major merchants already.
Just some of the accounts we can redirect your order through are:
E H Smith
William Hercock and many others