1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who place an order on or before 31stJanuary 2017.
2. Employees or agencies of The Garage Door Centre, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from The Garage Door Centre or its affiliated companies containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete an order form and pay a 50% deposit and submit your name and email address for contact purposes. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Only one entry per order. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. The Garage Door Centre accepts no responsibility for orders that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 17.30 on 31stJanuary 2017.
8. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of orders received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 3rd February 2017.
10. The winner will receive their original order free up to a value of £3750 including VAT.
11. The Garage Door Centre accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 28th February 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to The Garage Door Centre within 14 days of being notified by The Garage Door Centre, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and The Garage Door Centre shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the order is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and The Garage Door Centre shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. Any monies due to the winner as a result of winning will be awarded before 28th February.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 28th February 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 6-8 Meadow close, Finedon road, Wellingborough, NN8 4BH
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. The Garage Door Centre retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on The Garage Door Centre’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by The Garage Door Centre and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by The Garage Door Centre and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. The Garage Door Centre accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Garage Door Centre further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with the Prize Draw.
20. The Garage Door Centre reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of The Garage Door Centre in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Garage Door Centre shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, apocalypse, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: The Garage Door Centre, 6-8 Meadow Close, Finedon Road, Wellingborough, NN84BH.